GREAT NEWS!!! We are so proud to be the recipient of a grant from Autism Speaks. Autism Speaks is an autism advocacy organization that sponsors autism research, conducts awarness, and outreach activities amined for families, governments, communities and the public. This grant will help us fund our new ArtWORKS program which helps young adults acquire the skills needed to be successful in a career in digital art.
- GREAT NEWS!!! Autism Speaks 2019 Grant
- Expressive Watercolor Workshop with Anu Annam
- Join us for the Spirit of Art Auction 2019!
- Lichtenstein Selfie Portraits
- Thank You For Attending Winter Wonderland For Love 2018!
- “Artists Come Alive” Summer Camp 2018
- ArtAbility 2018 Show
- Class Cancellation
- Winter Wonderland For Love 2017
- Spirit Spotlight: Ashlin Hanley